CPCCLDG3001A – Licence to perform Dogging
In order to work alongside Cranes and sling loads you will need proper training as a Dogger. The Dogger Course is designed to give you formal training on how to estimate load weights, select lifting gear, inspect lifting gear, sling loads and direct crane operators to move and place various loads. It is suitable for new and existing workers and offers extensive training from start to finish.
5 days face to face at our Training Facility or on the client’s site
General Hours of study are 8am to 4pm
$1,250 per person (GST Free)
Shamrock Training Facility: 11a Sandmere Road, Pinkenba QLD 4008
We can deliver on our client’s site (provided the required facility & equipment is available)
- Be able to read and write basic English (Workplace Health and Safety requirement)
- Be physically capable of working outdoors, on your feet for up to 6 hours
- Minimum 18 years of age (Workplace Health and Safety requirement)
- Provide three forms of identification (including current photo ID)
- Wear steel capped or safety boots on site; sun protection Hat, long sleeved shirt and pants – are also recommended.
Course Outcomes / AQF Certification
Upon completion a Statement of Attainment for CPCCLDG3001A Licence to perform dogging will be issued.
Applicants over 18 years old are only eligible to apply for a Workplace Health and Safety Queensland (WHSQ) Licence upon successful completion of the final theory, calculations and practical assessment.
When applying for a High Risk Work Licence from Work Health and Safety Queensland, applicants must comply with the Work Health and Safety Queensland Evidence of Identity criteria.
Shamrock Training Services does not offer any RPL for this unit of competency.
Please see Shamrock Training Services Student Handbook.
Hi-Vis Shirt, Long Pants, Enclosed Footwear, Hardhat, Gloves (all other PPE will be provided).
Why Shamrock Training Services?
- Extensive training offered by our certified instructors
- Classroom based training that includes live videos and demonstrations
- Practical training that meets logbook requirements
- Written and practical assessment tests
- Competency-based assessments
- A nationally recognised certificate
Shamrock Training Services is totally responsible for and committed to the on-going compliance for all training and assessment conducted. Please see the Student handbook for more information.