RIIWHS204D – Working safely at heights
Our Working at Heights Course is designed for workers operating in various industries who work at heights and / or depths. Participants will learn how to prepare for a working at heights task, select, inspect & use various fall arrest and fall restraint systems, basic emergency response procedures and information of maintenance and stowage of all equipment.
1 day face to face at our Training Facility or on the client’s site
General hours of operation 8am to 4pm
$400 per person (GST Free)
Shamrock Training Facility: 11a Sandmere Road, Pinkenba QLD 4008
We can deliver on our client’s site (provided the required facility & equipment is available)
- Be able to read and write basic English
- Be physically capable of working outdoors, on your feet for up to 6 hours
- Provide one forms of identification (including current photo ID)
- Wear steel capped or safety boots on site; sun protection Hat, long sleeved shirt and pants – are also recommended.
Course Outcomes / AQF Certification
Upon completion a Statement of Attainment for RIIWHS204D Work safely at heights will be issued.
Shamrock Training Services does not offer any RPL for this unit of competency.
Detailed in the Student Handbook.
Hi-Vis Shirt, Long Pants, Enclosed Footwear, Hardhat, Gloves (all other PPE will be provided).
Why Shamrock Training Services?
- Extensive training offered by our certified instructors
- Classroom based training that includes live videos and demonstrations
- Thorough practical training
- Written and practical assessment tests
- Competency-based assessments
- A nationally recognised certificate
Shamrock Training Services is totally responsible for and committed to the on-going compliance for all training and assessment conducted. Please see the Student handbook for more information.