TLILIC0005 – Licence to operate boom type Elevated Work Platform (boom length 11m or more)
In order to operate or act as standby to a mobile boom type elevated work platform (EWP) with a boom length over 11m you must complete the EWP (boom length 11m or more) course. This course is designed to give you formal training on how to inspect, maintain, prepare for operations, operate, direct / spot and then shut down and store the EWP (boom length 11m or more). It is suitable for new and existing workers and offers extensive training from start to finish.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
3 days face to face at our Training Facility or on the client’s site
General hours of operation 8am to 4pm
Course payments can be made via debit card, credit card or direct deposit. Payment plans are available with Certegy Ezi-pay (pre-approval required prior to course start date).
Full payment is required prior to the course start date.
Emerald Training provides flexible delivery in all courses consisting of classroom based theory learning using a range of methodologies, onsite workplace training and scenario based practical knowledge training. Theory content is always supported by the provisions of practical skills training to enable you to transfer the information learnt in the classroom to a simulated working environment.
Shamrock Training Facility: 11a Sandmere Road, Pinkenba QLD 4008
We can deliver on our client’s site (provided the required facility & equipment is available)
- Be able to read and write basic English (Workplace Health and Safety requirement)
- Be physically capable of working outdoors, on your feet for up to 6 hours
- Minimum 18 years of age (Workplace Health and Safety requirement)
- Provide three forms of identification (including current photo ID)
- Wear steel capped or safety boots on site; sun protection Hat, long sleeved shirt and pants – are also recommended.
Course Outcomes / AQF Certification
Upon completion a Statement of Attainment for TLILIC0005 Licence to operate boom type Elevated Work Platform (over 11m) will be issued.
Applicants over 18 years old are only eligible to apply for a Workplace Health and Safety Queensland (WHSQ) Licence upon successful completion of the final theory, calculations and practical assessment.
When applying for a High Risk Work Licence from Work Health and Safety Queensland, applicants must comply with the Work Health and Safety Queensland Evidence of Identity criteria.
Shamrock training does offer RPL, but students still have to undertake the assessment in accordance with WHSQ requirements.
See our student handbook for further information on refunds.
Hi-Vis Shirt, Long Pants, Enclosed Footwear, Hardhat, Gloves (all other PPE will be provided).
Why Shamrock Training Services?
- Extensive training offered by our certified instructors
- Classroom based training that includes live videos and demonstrations
- Practical training that meets logbook requirements
- Written and practical assessment tests
- Competency-based assessments
- A nationally recognised certificate
Shamrock Training Services is totally responsible for and committed to the on-going compliance for all training and assessment conducted. Please see the Student handbook for more information.