TLILIC2005A – Licence to operate boom type Elevated Work Platform (over 11m)
In order to operate or act as standby to a mobile boom type elevated work platform (EWP) with a boom length over 11m you must complete the EWP (over 11m) course. This course designed to give you formal training on how to inspect, maintain, prepare for operations, operate, direct / spot and then shut down and store the EWP (over 11m). It is suitable for new and existing workers and offers extensive training from start to finish.
3 days face to face at our Training Facility or on the client’s site
General hours of operation 8am to 4pm
$750 per person (GST Free)
Shamrock Training Facility: 11a Sandmere Road, Pinkenba QLD 4008
We can deliver on our client’s site (provided the required facility & equipment is available)
- Be able to read and write basic English (Workplace Health and Safety requirement)
- Be physically capable of working outdoors, on your feet for up to 6 hours
- Minimum 18 years of age (Workplace Health and Safety requirement)
- Provide three forms of identification (including current photo ID)
- Wear steel capped or safety boots on site; sun protection Hat, long sleeved shirt and pants – are also recommended.
Course Outcomes / AQF Certification
Upon completion a Statement of Attainment for TLILIC2005A Licence to operate boom type Elevated Work Platform (over 11m) will be issued.
Applicants over 18 years old are only eligible to apply for a Workplace Health and Safety Queensland (WHSQ) Licence upon successful completion of the final theory, calculations and practical assessment.
When applying for a High Risk Work Licence from Work Health and Safety Queensland, applicants must comply with the Work Health and Safety Queensland Evidence of Identity criteria.
Shamrock Training Services does not offer any RPL for this unit of competency.
Detailed in the Student Handbook.
Hi-Vis Shirt, Long Pants, Enclosed Footwear, Hardhat, Gloves (all other PPE will be provided).
Why Shamrock Training Services?
- Extensive training offered by our certified instructors
- Classroom based training that includes live videos and demonstrations
- Practical training that meets logbook requirements
- Written and practical assessment tests
- Competency-based assessments
- A nationally recognised certificate
Shamrock Training Services is totally responsible for and committed to the on-going compliance for all training and assessment conducted. Please see the Student handbook for more information.